31 October 2014

Fear Of Felines

Quick question:  What did Alexander the Great, Julius Caesar, Gengis Khan, Napoleon, Hitler and Mussolini have in common?

They all were ailurophobic.

(Hitler and Mussolini:  two ailurophibic who tried to take over  the world at the same time. Imagine that!)

I wonder what they did on Halloween.  They wouldn't have wanted to be with me on my most  recent Point Lookout ride.




It's a good thing I'm not ailurophobic.  I really, really had to go to the bathroom!

Happy Halloween! 

 

2 comments:

  1. It's also a good thing you aren't highly allergic to cats like my wife and one of our daughters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steve--I don't know what I'd do if I were so allergic. I simply can't imagine my life without the cats I have, and have had.

    ReplyDelete