21 March 2015

The First Day Of Spring (With Or Without Powdered Sugar)

Officially, Spring began at 18:45 EDT  yesterday.  And--you guessed it--snow fell.  




This morning, I went to the store.  I'd left the LeTour parked outside.  She complained that I wouldn't treat a dog that way.  I reminded her that I don't have a dog.  Well, then, your cats she retorted.



OK, so I didn't really talk to the LeTour--or, at least, it didn't talk back.  But it certainly captured the spirit of the beginning of this season:





It's interesting to see where snow collects, and doesn't:




I could just imagine some little bug finding shelter under the arch of that cable.









Cycling is sweet.  If that's the case, are our bikes confections




with or without the powdered sugar?




I know what I'm having for breakfast:  waffles, of course.  

No comments:

Post a Comment